Image Map

Friday, May 9, 2014

If an Apothecary Jar Married a Botanical Print...

I decided to browse eBay one evening a few weeks ago on a whim.  I rarely shop on eBay, but when I do, I lurk.  I only bid on inexpensive items that have one bid or no bids.  I wait until they are almost ready to close before I go in for the kill.  It's just what I do.  Anyway, I decided to browse botanical prints because I am still in the process of decorating our office walls.  Well, as I was scrolling along, I stumbled upon these precious little gems for next to nothing.  Seriously, if an apothecary jar married a botanical print, this is what their offspring would look like.  Just beautiful!  They are old antique apothecary jars... and they are just a little flawed.  I kind of love the imperfections though...the gaps between the lids and the bottles.  I think it adds just a little more character!  I love the botanicals, the gold details, the shape, and the tiny little compact size of the jars.  Be. Still.  My.  Heart. 




   photo hewwo-signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment