Image Map

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Nashville #Hashville

Oh my goodness!  I am officially enamored by Nashville.  After spending a weekend with some of my favorite ladies and using way too many hashtags on Instagram and in conversations, I think it's safe to say that it's one of my favorite cities ever.  I would move there in a heartbeat!  :)  In all seriousness though, it's such a vibrant and wonderful place, and I really enjoyed spending time with some of my bloggy pals and BFFs.  The Mr. and I are already making plans to go back to do more touristy things!  LOVE! 

Let's talk about how AMAZING the Gaylord Opryland is while I'm gushing about the city, shall we?!  Seriously breathtaking... and HUGE.  Plus, they have a great teacher discount.  Does it get better than that?!  I could have stayed there forever!  And although I am slightly disappointed that I did not become best friends with Taylor Swift during my trip to Music City, there's always next time!  ;)  Taylor, let's make plans.  This needs to happen.  Stat. 

Any-who--- I love me some country music, and Music Row was awesome.  My honky tonk badonkadonk was ALL ABOUT the honky tonks.  Pure love.  I really wanted to sing a little kareoke... and that didn't happen... but someday it will.  You can write that down.  It will happen.  All in all, it was the perfect trip at the perfect time.  I needed a little escape from my hectic lifestyle, and I needed a little quality time with good friends.  This trip was just what the doctor ordered. 














 photo hewwo-signature.png

No comments:

Post a Comment