Image Map

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Vintage Laundry Room Obsession!

I have already mentioned how much I LOVE to decorate, and I have already touched on how much I am OBSESSED with thrifting and decorating with vintage items.  I love how much character it brings into every room!  I-just-love-it!!!!

When my husband and I first moved into our home two years ago from our old just-over-900-square-foot-box, we were so excited.  We both fell in love with our home right away... but it didn't take too long for me to realize how incredibly empty it was.  One of the selling points was the large laundry room!  I immediately imagined a beautiful vintage laundry room, and I started plotting it all out in my head.  Of course, it has taken me two years to feel like it's starting to come together, but it has been a really fun adventure!  This is our work in progress!















No comments:

Post a Comment